Self-Guided Instructional Manuals serve as the textbook for this course.
The modules are more in-depth and complete than the lecture notes.
Use them like a text to clarify each major course topic
Several of them are assigned each week as the equivalent of text readings, along with a quiz.
Find any relevant module here from the complete list.
- Statistics module 1, Introduction & scales.
- Statistics Module 2, Z and the Normal Distribution.
- Statistics module 3, The logic of research; Plato's Allegory of the Cave.
- Statistics Module 4, Testing hypotheses, the Critical Ratio.
- Statistics module 5, Computing t.
- Statistics module 6, Central limit theorem.
- Statistics Module 7, Correlations.